Summer is finally here! Everyone wants to be outside, swimming, running, or even doing barbecue in the backyard. While summer means fun in the sun, people should avoid consequences of overexposure to the sun. However, summer should not prevent people from getting outdoors and being active. Here are some suggestions to beat the heat and stay active.
1. Make sure to wear lightweight, light-colored, loose-fitting shorts and shirts made of breathable fabrics.
2. Consider wearing a shirt with long sleeves to protect your arms from prolonged sun exposure.
3. Select athletic shoes that are comfortable, lightweight and free of abrasive inside seams.
4. Apply sunscreen with a sun protection factor (SPF) of 15 or higher to all exposed areas of your body and reapply as directed.
5. Try not to be outside during the peak sun times between 10am to 4pm.
6. Use sunglasses to protect your eyes from UVA and UVB rays. Only wear sunglasses ther gives you 100% protection against UVA and UVB rays.
As always, Sunrayzz Imports offers wide selections of quality, trendy and fashionable sunglasses. You can be assured that all our sunglasses gives you 100% protection against UVA and UVB rays.
This summer season, Sunrayzz Imports has added new sunglasses styles that you will definitely love to wear. We have also brought back some of our best-sellers including some women’s fashion, men’s sports and kids sunglasses.